Malaysia-China Chamber of Commerce (MCCC) is honoured to be invited as the co–organizer to the event.
Details of the event are as follows:
|Date||:||Friday, November 30, 2018|
|Time||:||2.30 pm （Registration：2pm）|
|Venue||:||InterContinental Kuala Lumpur, Ballroom 1. |
165, Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur,
50450 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of KL.
* Free admission, light refreshment will be served.
Characteristics of Sichuan Province:
- Sichuan, with a total area of 486,000 square kilometers, is a major economic, large population, abundant resources and science and education province in China with GDP ranked No.6 nationwide and No.1 in Western China.
- 17 countries have consulates in Sichuan, ranking No.3 in China.
- Chengdu, capital of Sichuan, is the fourth largest aviation hub in the country which operating over 100 international routes. The China-Europefreight trains travel from Chengdu to Europe within 10 days.
- 5 trillion Yuan of domestic and foreign investment has been introduced in the past five years, 331 out of the top 500 China companies, are in Sichuan province.
- Digital economy and the five pillar industries : electronic information, equipment manufacturing, food and beverage, advanced materials, energy and petrochemical industry, play an important role in China.
Should you have any enquiries, please do not hesitate to contact the MCCC Secretariat at 03-9223 1188.